The following test are needed for students interested to get admission in college/universities globally.
1.GRE (Graduate record Examination)
GRE test is the first key to getting enrolls in abroad universities and colleges. The GRE is one test that is accepted by most of universities and business school globally.
The GRE test scores to require accessing the capabilities that evaluate the verbal, writing and mathematical skill of students and thus help to choose eligible students as per their skills. GRE test is main selection criteria for the US and Canadian universities to select candidates on basis of this test.
GRE test divided into three modules:
- Verbal reasoning (2 sets of 20 questions, each set 30 minute time period to answer)
- Quantitative reasoning (2 sets 20 question each sets answer time period is 35 minute) 3. Analytical writing. (2 essays, you have 30 minutes time for each essay)
The total time period of GRE test having six sections to cover on by students is limited to 3 hours and 45 minutes (with a ten-minute break)
TOEFL is standardized test to evaluate the proficiency of foreign English language. It is a compulsory test to be taken by students who are interested in studying specifically in USA and Canada along with some universities of UK and New Zealand.
This test is very helpful to enhance communication skills in English and thus helping Indian students to coordinate with Foreigners fluently.
Students who got good test score in TOEFL can get more chances to study in USA and Canadian universities.
The TOEFL test is divided into four sections. They are
TOEFL test can be given to students in form of IBT test via the Internet and in form of PBT test i.e. paper-based format
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is required to assess the proficiency of English Language as in most of the countries, English is main communicating language.
IELTS scores are very important criteria when you want to get admission in the Australian, UK, Canada and New Zealand universities. Students who achieve IELTS score of 6 or 7 can get easy admission in Universities where English is main communicating language.
IELTS test is based on two versions for Academic and General training – it’s all about depending upon the visa requirements and qualification basis. Mostly listening and speaking components of IELTS test is same of all students and reading along with writing component varies.
IELTS test divided into 4 parts.
- Listening (40 questions to answer with time frame 30 minute)
- Academic reading or general reading.(40 question to answer, Time period 60 minute)
- Academic writing or general training writing.(In this section You have 2 Tasks to complete with 60-minute time frame)
- Speaking test (In this section you have faced a personal interview Round 11-15 minute).