Immigrate to Canada
Canada immigration is one of the first choices of people all around the world as an immigration destination.
Every year hundreds of thousands of people apply for Canadian citizenship, due to its strong economy and as a multicultural nation. Nowadays Canada is highly valued in terms of immigration destination.
Canada is popular for his living standard, Government transparency, civil liabilities, and education.
Why choose Canada for Immigration Destination?
- Strong economic corridor.
- World-class education system.
- World’s best healthcare system.
- Safest country to live in.
People who want to immigrate to Canada can apply through under these programs:
- Express entry
- Provincial nominees
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot
- Start-up Visa
- Family sponsorship
- Quebec-selected skilled workers
- Express entry – The Canadian immigration introduced the Express Entry system to manage applications under skilled worker under Permanent Residence. In the Express Entry system, your application evaluates on points-based system, where you need 67 points out of 100, factors included in like work experience, language, age, education, and occupation.
- Provincial nominees – In Canada, each province and territory also has its own Provincial Nominee Program (PNP). Every Provincial Nominee Program has its immigration criteria, guidelines. It helps that province and territory to attract new immigrants with particular skills, job experience and knowledge appropriate as per the needs of their economy market.
Provincial Nominees Program List of Canada
- British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
- Ontario Provincial Nominee Program (Ontario PNP)
- Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP)
- Quebec Immigration Program
- Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (AINP)
- Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP)
- Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP)
- New Brunswick Provincial Nominee Program (NBPNP)
- Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot – The Atlantic Immigration Program is designed to fulfill manpower shortage in the Candian Atlantic Provinces. There are no age limits for the application.
- Start-up Visa Program – This program is designed to attract world entrepreneurs to get them into Canada for setup business and creating jobs in Canada. Through this program, entrepreneurs get a permanent residence visa which can lead to citizenship.
- Family sponsorship – Under this program Candian government offers to keep families together whenever possible. If you are living in Canada and if they get permanent residence in Canada. You can sponsor your relatives and family members to come to Canada if you are 18 years old. In this sponsorship program, many relationships qualifying.
- Sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children
- Sponsor your parents and grandparents
- Sponsor your relatives
- Sponsor your adopted child
- Quebec-selected skilled workers – Candian government introduced this program for skilled workers who want to migrate to Canada and live in Quebec. If you want to migrate to Canada under Quebec-selected skilled workers you can apply in two stages.
- Apply to the Government of Quebec for a Quebec Selection Certificate
- If Quebec chooses you they provide you CSQ, you must apply to immigration.